Generation of analytical reports based on the stored weld data
Working with the Q.MACS Report module facilitates:
- printing or export of reports
- import of new or modified reports
- configuration of the report catalogue structure
Prior to the report issue, its parameters can be configured. The generated report can be sent to the printer or stored in a specific file format (PDF, Excel, HTML etc.).
You can also modify the structure of the report catalog:
- create new or delete groups
- change the name of the group
You can import new or modified reports to the catalog. To create your own reports or edit an existing, you can use the free tool from Microsoft – Report Builder.